German Shepherd Puppy
for Cave Junction Oregon
Mary Bryant German Shepherd breeder, owner of von Waldhimmel German Shepherd Kennels, offers beautiful red and black German Shepherd puppies and dogs for sale.
The information on this page relates to . . .
- German Shepherd Puppy Cave Junction Oregon
- German Shepherd breeder Mary Cave Junction Oregon
- German Shepherd puppies for sale from Mary Cave Junction Oregon
- German Shepherd breeders Mary Cave Junction Oregon
- black and red German Shepherd puppy for sale from Mary Cave Junction Oregon
- Cave Junction German Shepherd breeder Oregon
- Cave Junction German Shepherd Mary Oregon
For further information, contact von Waldhimmel at 503-435-2803
German Shepherd Puppy Training Tip:
'Reward your pup with a high-value treat immediately after he potties to reinforce going in the proper location, then play for a short time afterward. This teaches that good things happen after pottying outside!' – a tip from a certified pet dog trainer.
If you acquire your puppy at 8 weeks of age, expect to take her out at least six to eight times a day. By the time she's about 6 months old, potty trips will be down to three or four times a day. A rule of thumb is to take your puppy out in hourly intervals equal to her age in months.
Did you Know?: White vinegar is a good odor remover if you don't have any professional cleaners on hand; use one-quarter cup vinegar to one quart of water.
From "German Shepherd Dog, Smart Owner's Guide", from the editors of "DogFancy Magazine."
Contact us to discuss our German Shepherd Dogs "von Waldhimmel"
Call 5 0 3 - 4 3 5 - 2 8 0 3 or email
von Waldhimmel German Shepherd Breeder
We ship throughout the United States!
We serve all U.S. cities and states, including those listed below.